How to install
Download Alaska as a Chrome Extension and never miss a beat...
- Go to the www.hirewithleo.com website
- Click on Alaska in the navigation menu at the top
- Scroll down to and click on ‘Download Alaska’
- Once the zip file has downloaded at the button, open it
- Extract Alaska (top of your finder) and save it to your files
- Alaska is officially installed - woohoo!
- To add it as a Chrome extension, head back to your web browser
- Go to the 3 small dots on the top right corner of your browser
- Click on it, then press More Tools before finally hitting Extensions
- Next, head to the right hand corner turn on ‘Developer mode’
- Head to the left hand corner and click ‘Load unpacked’
- Now locate where you saved your Alaska extension
- Click on the file once and press ‘Open file’
- To fully active alaska, close all Google Chrome tabs and browsers
- Finally, restart your Google Chrome browser and then, tada, Alaska is ready!